2014/04/28

OUTFIT nr 10: smells like teen spirit

beanie, skirt - h&m; top - new look; shirt - forever21; shoes - vagabond

Hey guys, it's been a while since my last outfit post. I was really busy the last weeks. Don't even remember how many bands I saw but I had a really awesome time. Well ya I finally shot again some outfit pictures on Saturday. I am a 90s child and I remember that I always thought I am THE coolest when I was wearing my jumper round my hip. haha Well ya, I didn't feel like the coolest on Saturday but I still quite like this outfit. It's also nice, that the shirt covers the skirt a bit as it's really tight and sometimes slights up a bit when I walk. I still love it tho. I am a big fan of plaid shirts, they just give every outfit bit of a grunge touch. I bought the shirt at forever 21 last summer and the main reason why I had to take it was the colour. I prefer dark but still strong colours. This green just matches perfectly with black, doesn't it? what do you think about the outfit? 


BLOGLOVIN INSTAGRAMTWITTER FACEBOOK 

13 comments:

  1. steht dir richtig toll! Super Outfit(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, danke für deinen kommentar :) dein blog gefällt mir, ich mag die musik!! und wenn du so auf die musik stehst bist du ja in london genau richtig *neid* - Ich mag!!! LG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ja, da hab ichs mit london richtig gut getroffen hehe dankeschön! x

      Delete
  3. Cool!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danke für deinen Kommentar bei mir! (:
    Sehr simples Outfit, aber ich finde, das hat was! Sehr fashionable und cool. (:
    Liebst,
    Liz. http://lizinview.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

thank you. hope to see you soon again x