2014/06/27

SONG OF THE WEEK nr 9: Olympique - The Reason I Came

This weeks song of the week is "The Reason I Came" by Olympique. 

It's the first time I've chosen a song of an Austrian band. It's actually a shame that I hardly every pay attention to the Austrian music scene. The country is known for it's beautiful countryside but no one knows that there is actually a music scene with quite decent bands. Well hope you like the song. 


band: 
Olympique is a fresh young band from Salzburg. They try to offset the classical image of the City with their melodramatic Independent Pop-Rock. The was founded in 2009. Their powerful songs, epic instrumental structure as well as their energetic performances leave the audience speechless. (source facebook) 

my opinion: 
Their song "The Reason I Came" is quite catchy and it made me listen it on repeat. Their online appearance and the style of their pictures has something arty and mystic. I am really looking forward to see them live tomorrow. Hope they'll have an energetic performance. 

live: 
28 June - Augartenfest Soundportalbühne, Graz 
19 July - Rock im Dorf, Schlierbach
26 July - Kultursommer, Dornbirn 
2 August - Stuck Festival, Rockhouse Salzburg
10 August - Red Bull Brandwagen TBA
12 August - Red Bull Brandwagen TBA




4 comments:

  1. very nice blog :)

    www.agabierko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never head about this band, they´re amazing, thanks for share :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete

thank you. hope to see you soon again x